End of Lease Cleaning Auckland
Moving out of commercial leased property in Auckland can be a little hectic. It not just involves packing your belongings but also cleaning the whole property. It also requires complying with the terms of your commercial lease.
Running your business and preparing for relocation at the same time can be a daunting task. We will work with you to take away the burden of end of lease tasks.
Upon your approval, we will stagger the teams to complete the tasks before the last day of your lease.
We are very happy with your service and work! We never need to worry about the cleaning when we come in Monday morning because we know that it is clean and everything has been done.
I will definitely be recommending Service King – your service has been the best amongst all my properties!
“Service King have been amazing right from the get go. The customer service is great and the cleaning even better! Any little extras we need done – Service King is onto it efficiently with constant contact throughout. Highly recommend them.”
End of Tenancy Cleaning Auckland
Once you have hired an end-of-lease cleaning service in Auckland, you need to make sure that they did their job right. Here is a list of things to anticipate from a professional end of tenancy cleaning service:
- The whole property along with furniture free of dust and no cobwebs
on walls, ceilings or any other place
- Vacuuming of all the carpets
- Cleaning and disinfection of refrigerator, oven, hob, and all kitchen cupboards from inside and out
- Properly cleaned doors, their handles and frames
- All light sockets, switches, fittings and shades will be cleaned
- Polished furniture that includes chairs, tables, chest of drawers, shelves, etc.
- Soft furnishings will be properly vacuumed
- All floors and stairs will be mopped and hovered
- Internal windows, windowsills and frames will be cleaned
- Cleaning, polishing, and descaling toilets, sinks, wall tiles, taps and fittings, wall tiles, and basins.
- Hard Floor Cleaning or Polishing
When you are paying to get the property cleaned, it is essential that you make sure that every inch of the property is in pristine condition
- Plan Your Cleaning Activities A Month Before Your Lease Ends
- Finalise Your Cleaning At least A Week Before Your Lease Ends
- Property Must Be Entirely Cleaned At Least 1-2 Days Before Moving Out just in case you may require painting a wall.
In this way, your moving course will be a lot less stressful, and you will have a few days to see if you have adequately complied with the terms of the lease.
End of Lease Cleaning Cost
Giving a specific amount on your end of lease cleaning cost is not possible because the calculations are based on the property itself. Each property is different from another, and the requirements for cleaning are also different. One place can be big, but since the tenants kept it clean and nice themselves, the cost wouldn’t be as much as someone who has a small place but is extremely dirty.
Let us plan the time & price for the service costs with you.