Pest Control Services
Protect your merchandise and edible stock
The pest control services that we provide in Auckland include the removal of all kinds of pests from your business such as:
- Rodents, like mice, pests, etc
- Poisonous and non-poisonous spiders
- Cockroaches and other insects
- Bugs and other several insecticides
Following these removals, we can also pest-proof your property via a Pest Management Plan.
Businesses that store, distribute, prepare, or serve food are responsible to control pests.
Pest infestations pose risks to human health in regard to their carrying disease. Such bacteria and viruses can also cause illness & maybe even death.
Further risks of a pest infestation include reputational damage, property damage, damage to staff morale and even prosecution and closure.
As such, it is vitally important for all businesses that handle, store or serve food to actively prevent pest infestations in order to maintain a high standard of food safety and to protect customers, staff and reputation.
Making a pest control checklist for the food industry is one way to ensure you are taking adequate pest control provisions and comply with the law.
Hire The Qualified Pest Controller
Pest control practitioners are qualified, licensed and vetted by Pest Management Association of New Zealand. Ongoing training & refresher courses to upskill is the norm in New Zealand. You can learn more here https://www.pmanz.nz/
We offer one-off – request or programmed service schedules to meet the needs of your industry and obligations.
- Commercial premises
- Food storage warehouses
- Distribution centres
- Commercial Kitchens
- Takeaway bars
Contact us to start your Pest Management Business Plan today
Cockroaches in the Office?
Cockroaches are capable and proficient in contaminating your office items and food. They pass on different bacteria that may become dangerous to your health. They survive best to worst weather conditions, which is the worst part. However, you do not have to worry!
At Service King, we have developed an effective solution for every cleaning requirement. You can get rid of these unpleasant and stinky insects by opting for our pest control services.
Besides, being a person who is fed up with devastating pest invasion, there are some preventive measures that you must take to keep cockroaches out of the house. Following are the preventive measures that you can take to control cockroach infestation:
● Clean your office daily, especially the kitchen area
● Dispense out all the unwanted clutter from your office
● Repair and fix all plumbing and sewage related issues
● Keep food covered and out of moist environments
● Proper garbage and waste disposal
● and contact Service King for help
Measures to get rid of cockroaches:
The remedies that you can use to prevent infestation of cockroaches are:
● Use roach traps
● Roach baits
● Liquid concentrated sprays
However, if your problems still remain, calling professional Service King pest control services to get rid of the cockroaches inside your office and commercial complex is what you might consider.
We are very happy with your service and work! We never need to worry about the cleaning when we come in Monday morning because we know that it is clean and everything has been done.
I will definitely be recommending Service King – your service has been the best amongst all my properties!
“Service King have been amazing right from the get go. The customer service is great and the cleaning even better! Any little extras we need done – Service King is onto it efficiently with constant contact throughout. Highly recommend them.”
Bed Bug Treatment
As they are resistant to a variety of pesticides and difficult to locate, elimination of bed bugs is a very tiresome process. Therefore, it is a sensible decision to call out a professional pest control service for treatment of bed bug infestation. At Service King, Along with offering quality pest control services, our experts also provide effective solutions to prevent their invasions.
Some of the remedial measures that you can opt to treat bed bugs include:
● Clean all the goods that you are suspicious of containing bed bugs like your bedsheets, clothes and curtains with hot water and dry them on the highest setting
● Vacuum and brush out the mattress seams to get rid of the bedbugs and their eggs
● Dispose all the trash, cardboard boxes and clutter from your house
● Other measures include chemical treatment to get rid of bedbugs
To help you in eradicating your bed bug problem, you can get professional help by contacting us if you reside in Auckland and wish to try our Pest Control Services.
Along with that, you can follow these tips and tricks to get rid of these horrendous pests:
● Avoid everything that attracts the rodents
● There should be no overgrowth of grass in yards
● Keep track of the yard and grass
● Seal spaces that might function as doors or entrances
● Use bait and traps to get rid of them
● Cut off their food source
Spraying for Spiders
Auckland is a host to different types of spiders that may or may not be poisonous. Due to the large population of pests in the area, Pest control in Auckland is a bit difficult to perform effectively. Our team of pest control professionals possess specialized skills and techniques along with using modern equipment to eradicate spiders from your house.
Besides, to prevent these horrid creatures from entering your house, you need to take the following preventive measures:
● Seal your doors and windows and thoroughly clean your house
● Clean the exterior of your house, clear out the garden and shed areas to prevent the spiders from entering inside
● Spiders can be resisted by putting spider repelling scents such as citrus, lavender or cinnamon scents
● Get rid of all the other insects from your house because the food source of spiders is insects; they attract the spiders in your home
● You can prevent the welcoming of spiders by growing some plants in your house such as eucalyptus, peppermint, and lavender. Their strong scent repels spiders
● Use spider sprays to avoid spiders
Our team can provide you with a typical property inspection to understand your cleaning needs and requirements. Upon proper evaluation, we will provide you with some guidelines so that you are able to carry out effective proofing measures. We have comprehensive experience of regulatory standards of different commercial and auditing benchmarks to better support you.
Service King works on such strict grounds that it is hardly possible for the pests to return after proper pest control procedures. Our professional team of members are highly trained to terminate all entry points that could eventually be allowing pests into your workspace. On a sad note, without productive pest proofing, complete eradication of pests cannot be guaranteed and the chances of reinfestation increases. Service King ensures that pest-proofing procedure is carried properly at your workspace, giving you the best chance at a pest-free work environment.
Pest – Fly Infestation
Chances are, if it’s getting colder, these pests will be heading into warmer areas.
This includes your commercial space. These pests find little nooks and crannies where they can nest for the winter. They are not the best sight to see, although they can be harmless, your stock (kitchen/stationery supplies) can be affected. if you’re seeing more and more pests each day, they are probably multiplying, so it’s best to get rid of them quick.
Let’s face it, a fly infestation is pretty gross. They’re a nuisance and the buzzing sound can drive you crazy. They can multiply very fast and some fly species can mature in seven days from egg to adults. If there are a lot around your home or commercial space, this can become a major problem. Flies can transmit a wide range of diseases such as Salmonella and E. coli which you don’t want around your family or work colleagues. We can find the source of the infestation and eradicate the problem in your premises.
How to keep flies away?
● Ensure that all your doors and windows are closed
● Cover food and dispose of unused food properly. Food that flies go on can become contaminated and there is an underlying risk of spreading of bacteria and diseases. This also includes terminating any other food sources such as food spillages
● Do not leave any fruit open
● If you have pets, clean up after them and cover their food as well
● Throw out your garbage after proper sealing them